The use of Greenspace and its services is a privilege. Greenspace reserves the right to suspend that privilege on an individual basis for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
- Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions apply:
- The “Greenspace Web Site” or the “Site” includes the Greenspace Web Site in its entirety.
- “Third Party Site” includes any Web Site accessed by a user from or through the Greenspace Web Site.
- “Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Greenspace Web Site.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the Greenspace Web Site, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Greenspace Web Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Greenspace Web Site.
- “Programming” includes both client-side code and server-side code used on the Greenspace Web Site.
- “Document” refers to any posting to the Greenspace Web Site, whether job or resume.
III. Intellectual Property Rights. All Content on the Site is the sole property of Greenspace or its business partners, content suppliers or clients, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws and treaties. Greenspace authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Greenspace Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. This includes copying or adapting the code used to generate Web pages on Greenspace.
“Greenspace”, the Greenspace design logo and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Greenspace, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Greenspace. In addition, the “look” and “feel” of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Greenspace’s trademarks, service marks and copyrights. All other product and service marks contained on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Acceptable Use of this Site. The Greenspace Web Site and its services are intended for individuals seeking employment and for employers and recruiters seeking candidates for employment. The Greenspace Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes within this stated context of Greenspace’s intended and acceptable use. Greenspace is the sole interpreter of its intended and acceptable use.
- Your Document may not contain:
- URLs or links to Web Sites, with the following exceptions:
- If you are a candidate posting your resume, a link or URL which lead to a work related portfolio of examples which would clarify your expertise in your chosen career is allowed.
- If you are a corporate client, a link or URL which is imbedded in the posted job description and/or posted Company Profile and which leads to either your corporate web site and/or careers section of your site or a resume submission page is allowed.
- Copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material)
- Trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them)
- Material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights, or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful
- Anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity
- You may not use your Document to:
- Impersonate another person, living or dead, including without limitation, a Greenspace employee, an authorized user of Greenspace services, a candidate or employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Post false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, Multi-Level Marketing [MLM] positions, Email Processors, franchises, “club memberships,” distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User)
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise
- Your Document must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to “email for more details” are not permitted. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
- Job postings must be individual openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees.
- Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
Greenspace is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Greenspace’s discretion. Users who violate these Posting Rules may be denied access to the Site at Greenspace’s discretion. Greenspace is the sole interpreter of the Posting Rules.
- You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer’s business by competitors of Greenspace are prohibited.
- You may not communicate, send or place unsolicited email, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to Greenspace Users.
- Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Greenspace Web Site, you risk losing your access to the service. You agree to notify Greenspace immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- Register an email address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
Greenspace is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported. Users who violate these Conduct Rules may be denied access to the Site at Greenspace’s sole discretion. Greenspace is the sole interpreter of the Conduct Rules.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Greenspace Web Site, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”.
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Greenspace Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Greenspace on the Greenspace Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Greenspace Web Site.
Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Greenspace will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Greenspace’s Liability.
- Greenspace assumes no responsibility for the activities or conduct of Users. Nothing on the Site shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web site, products, services, hiring, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- Greenspace makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Documents posted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users. We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by Users which is made available through the Site. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Site.
- Greenspace makes no representations or guarantees regarding the Content of the Site, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Greenspace is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site or its Content in meeting the employment objectives of Users. Greenspace does not guarantee that Documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, which are made by any User. The Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. Greenspace is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Greenspace has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Site.
- Links to Other Sites.
Greenspace contains links to Third Party Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to Users and not as an endorsement by Greenspace of the contents on such Third Party Sites. Greenspace is not responsible for the content of linked Third Party Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. By accessing such Third Party Sites, you may become bound by the terms of service of such Third Party Sites.
VIII. User Information.
Greenspace may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the Web Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes. In addition, Greenspace reserves the right to comply, in its sole discretion, with legal requirements or requests relating to your use of the Site or its services or information you provide while using the Site or its services or which is provided to you or otherwise gathered by Greenspace with respect to such use.
Greenspace is based in the United States and makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons in certain US states or in certain countries. If you access Greenspace from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.